Why Study in Germany?
Germany is a higher education paradise. Unlike in any other country, in Germany you will find many worldwide ranked universities, countless courses to choose among, globally valued degrees that promise a high employability to you and affordable living costs.
Moreover, Germany has a long and rich history, a vibrant and dynamic lifestyle mixing the modern and the classics, the urban and the rural which will immerse and make you love every second spent here.
Not surprisingly, Germany is ranked among the world’s top destinations for international students. According to the latest official statistics, there are over 357,000 foreign students seeking a university degree in Germany whereas the number is steadily increasing.
Every year, thousands of scholars coming from all around the world trust their education to German universities and reasons for this are obvious.
Low Or No Tuition Fees
At the time when higher education is becoming a necessity due to the increased need for highly qualified professionals and cost of attending university are increasing faster, Germany is the only top study destination whose universities charge no tuition fees.
A decision which came into power in October 2014, stated that all international students attending a public university in Germany would be free from paying normal tuition fees. Foreign students will only have to pay few administrative costs like student contribution, student union fee and a public transport ticket which account to around €250 per semester altogether.
According to a survey we conducted in 2018, 35.3% of prospective foreign students in Germany highlighted low or no tuition fee universities as the top reason why they would attend higher education in Germany.
Below is a list of available courses for study in Germany. Click to learn more and apply;
EU Business School– Germany
- English Foundation Program
- Business Bridging Program
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- BSc (Hons) in International Business
- EU Bachelor’s + BA (Hons) in Business Management
- EBBA – Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
- Doctorate Program in Geneva – Doctor of Business Administration
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Finance
- Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Digital Business
- Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – Communication & Public Relations
- MBA – International Marketing
- MBA – Global Banking & Finance
- MBA – Leisure & Tourism Management
- MBA – Entrepreneurship
- MBA – Digital Business
- MBA – Sports Management
- MBA – Human Resources Management
- MBA – Design Management
- MBA – Blockchain Management
- MSc in International Management